Acne - Market Research and Reports
Acne is a common skin condition that causes spots to develop on the skin, usually on the face, back and chest. The spots can range from blackheads and whiteheads which are often mild, to inflamed pus-filled pustules and cysts, which can be severe and long lasting.
Who is affected?
Acne is very common - about 80% of people between the ages of 11 and 30 will be affected.
- Acne is most common between the ages of 14 and 17 in girls, and between 16 and 19 in boys.
- Most people have acne on and off for several years before their symptoms start to improve as they get older. Acne usually disappears when a person is in their twenties.
- Acne can continue into adult life - about 5% of women and 1% of men have acne over the age of 25.
BioPortfolio's Easy Ordering System
- Search for the report you need from our store
- Make online payment with our easy checkout process
- Receive PDF report via email
Easy Online Payment or Pro Forma Invoice
We accept the following credit cards...
or can supply a pro-forma invoice if required.