Follow RSS for latest reports on this topicESN-364 - Market Research and Reports
The drug is the first NK3 antagonist which has been optimized for use in women’s health, and is being developed for sex-hormone related disorders such as endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome and uterine fibroids.
- ESN-364 is an oral available small molecule which, due to its unique mechanism of action, allows modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary gonadal axis with a selective action on hormones relevant to disease. As such, the agent is expected to have greater tolerability than competing products which target GnRH.
- In preclinical studies, superior potency and safety were seen when compared with competitors.
- The European phase I trial was initiated in 64 healthy male and female volunteers in December 2013, and will assess safety, tolerability,
- pharmacokinetics and hormone levels to evaluate on-target activity. Proof-of-concept phase II trials in patients with sex-hormone related disorders are planned for the fourth quarter of 2014.
- Euroscreen estimates the combined endometriosis, uterine fibroid and polycystic ovarian syndrome therapeutic market will be valued at $3.6 billion by 2018.
Adapted from - Thomson Reuters Cortellis Competitive Intelligence
BioPortfolio's Easy Ordering System
- Search for the report you need from our store
- Make online payment with our easy checkout process
- Receive PDF report via email
Easy Online Payment or Pro Forma Invoice
We accept the following credit cards...
or can supply a pro-forma invoice if required.