[Lowest Price Guaranteed: $350]
Published by Marketline: 26 Feb 2020 | 260956 | In Stock
Related Topics: Insurance
Global Insurance industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The insurance market consists of the non-life and life insurance sectors. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
- The global insurance market had total gross written premiums of ,062.7bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2014 and 2018.
- The life insurance segment was the market's most lucrative in 2018, with total gross written premiums of ,764.8bn, equivalent to 54.6% of the market's overall value.
- The rapid emergence of Asia-Pacific markets, particularly China, has largely contributed to the growth of the global market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalinsurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Global insurance market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Global insurance market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's insurance market?
Table of Contents
for Global Insurance
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market share
1.6. Market rivalry
1.7. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players?
7.3. What strategies do the leading players follow?
7.4. Has there been any M&A activity in recent years?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. China Life Insurance Co Ltd
8.2. AXA SA
8.3. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co
8.4. Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
in Global Insurance
List of Tables
Table 1: Global insurance market value: $ billion, 2014-18
Table 2: Global insurance market category segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 3: Global insurance market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2018
Table 4: Global insurance market value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Table 5: Global insurance market share: % share, by value, 2018
Table 6: China Life Insurance Co Ltd: key facts
Table 7: China Life Insurance Co Ltd: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 8: China Life Insurance Co Ltd: Key Employees
Table 9: AXA SA: key facts
Table 10: AXA SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 11: AXA SA: Key Employees
Table 12: AXA SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 13: AXA SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 14: AXA SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 15: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co: key facts
Table 16: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co: Key Employees
Table 17: Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.: key facts
Table 18: Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 19: Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.: Key Employees
Table 20: Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.: Key Employees Continued
Table 21: Global exchange rate, 2014-18
List Of Figures, Charts and Diagrams
in Global Insurance
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global insurance market value: $ billion, 2014-18
Figure 2: Global insurance market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 3: Global insurance market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2018
Figure 4: Global insurance market value forecast: $ billion, 2018-23
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global insurance market, 2018
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global insurance market, 2018
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global insurance market, 2018
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global insurance market, 2018
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global insurance market, 2018
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global insurance market, 2018
Figure 11: Global insurance market share: % share, by value, 2018
Number of Pages
This report is published by Marketline
Download Free Report Summary PDF
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Accepted Card Types
Buy now using our secure payment system.