Construction in UAE: COVID-19 Sector Impact
GlobalData has further cut its forecasts for the construction industry in 2020 to -1.0%, with a likelihood of a downward revision if activity in the short-term is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
Construction in UAE: COVID-19 Sector Impact report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on UAE's construction industry, including -
- UAE's construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in UAE's construction industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
Table of Contents
for Construction in UAE: COVID-19 Sector Impact
Table of Contents
Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
List Of Figures, Charts and Diagrams
in Construction in UAE: COVID-19 Sector Impact
List of Figures
Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
Construction Project Momentum Index, The UAE
Contractor Impact Index, The UAE
256968 | GDCN00067CB
Number of Pages
This report is published by Global Data
Download Free Report Summary PDF
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Accepted Card Types
Buy now using our secure payment system.