Construction in Germany: COVID-19 Sector Impact
GlobalData has revised downwards the forecast for the construction industry growth to -4.4%, with the high likelihood of further cuts if activity in the short-term is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
Construction in Germany: COVID-19 Sector Impact report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Germany’s construction industry, including -
- Germany’s construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Germany’s construction industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
Table of Contents
for Construction in Germany: COVID-19 Sector Impact
Table of Contents
Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
List Of Figures, Charts and Diagrams
in Construction in Germany: COVID-19 Sector Impact
List of Figures
Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
ifo Construction Business Climate, Germany (seasonally adjusted, balances)
Construction Project Momentum Index, Germany
Contractor Impact Index, Germany
256952 | GDCN00051CB
Number of Pages
This report is published by Global Data
Download Free Report Summary PDF
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Accepted Card Types
Buy now using our secure payment system.