KOL Perspectives: Adaptive Trial Designs in IBD [Report Updated: 22-08-2018]
Published by Global Data: 22 Aug 2018 | 227764 | In Stock
KOL Perspectives: Adaptive Trial Designs in IBD
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Adaptive trial designs in IBD.
Questions topics -
- Current challenges in IBD clinical trials
- Adaptive Phase II/III trial designs
- Guselkumab’s Phase II/III trial in Crohn’s disease
- Novel clinical trials in IBD
- Most KOLs highlighted that recruitment is the greatest challenge in IBD clinical trials, both across Crohn’s disease & UC
- Most KOLs flagged Phase II/III trials could accelerate development, but may limit ability to analyze data & adapt trial design
- Most KOLs cited 8-12 weeks as being the minimum duration of a Phase II trial in IBD, with open-label extensions favored by all KOLs.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our IBD key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs -
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during July 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce -
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Adaptive trial designs in IBD
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of IBD
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
for KOL Perspectives: Adaptive Trial Designs in IBD [Report Updated: 22-08-2018]
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
227764 | GDHC057SP
Number of Pages
|Title||Date Published||Price from||More Details|
|KOL Perspectives: BTK Inhibitors in RA|
KOL Perspectives: BTK Inhibitors in RASummaryThis KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of BTK ...
|06 Aug 2018 by Global Data||USD $2,500||More Info|
|Biosimilars: European Payer Perspectives (2016)|
IntroductionWhat’s driving the uptake of biosimilars in Europe and what still needs to be done?The E...
|01 Jan 2016 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $2,195||More Info|
|Antibody-Drug Conjugates 2016: Perspectives & Opportunities - a Pipeline, Technology, Stakeholder & Business Analysis|
Antibody-Drug Conjugates 2016: Perspectives & Opportunities - a Pipeline, Technology, Stakeho...
|30 Nov 2015 by La Merie||USD $500||More Info|
|Biosimilars: US Payer Perspectives|
IntroductionBiosimilars: US Payer Perspectives pulls back the curtain on the US biologics market and...
|01 Apr 2015 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $2,195||More Info|
|Harnessing the Power of Patient Support Programmes: pharma, patient and payer perspectives|
IntroductionIt all started years ago, with a few patients asking questions on the internet. These da...
|01 Apr 2015 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $695||More Info|
|Payer Perspectives on Risk Sharing Deals|
IntroductionRisk sharing agreements have been a strategic tool employed for more than a decade. Yet,...
|01 Mar 2015 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $695||More Info|
|Biosimilars: European Payer Perspectives|
IntroductionCost is king when it comes to European biosimilars. One issue unites European healthca...
|06 Jan 2015 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $2,195||More Info|
|Patient Assistance Programs: Payer and Pharma Perspectives|
IntroductionPatient assistance programs (PAPs) are evolving in response to increasingly restrictive ...
|02 Oct 2014 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $695||More Info|
|Oncology Market Access Europe – Payer and Industry Perspectives|
IntroductionOncology Market Access Europe – Payer and Industry Perspectives answers your questions:W...
|03 Jul 2014 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $995||More Info|
|Stakeholder Perspectives: Innovation within the Biopharma Industry|
IntroductionWhat does innovation mean within the biopharma industry? How much you spend on R&D? How ...
|19 Feb 2014 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $2,495||More Info|
This report is published by Global Data
Download Free Report Summary PDF
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Accepted Card Types
Buy now using our secure payment system.