KOL Perspectives: Cardiovascular safety profile of JAK inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis [Report Updated: 01-02-2018]
Published by Global Data: 01 Feb 2018 | 224122 | In Stock
KOL Perspectives: Cardiovascular safety profile of JAK inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis
This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOL opinions of the safety of JAK inhibitors in rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Baricitinib safety profile with regards to cardiovascular signal
- Tofacitinib safety profile with regards to cardiovascular signal
- Upadacitinib safety profile with regards to cardiovascular signal
- Filgotinib safety profile with regards to cardiovascular signal
- Most favorable JAK inhibitor with regards to cardiovascular safety
- Extent in which thromboembolic events is a class effect across all JAK inhibitors
- Additional studies / actions required to mitigate concerns around cardiovascular safety in the JAK inhibitors class
- Majority of KOLs acknowledged that there was a CV signal with baricitinib in RA, although many flagged this was not necessarily a concern
- While KOLs generally had a positive opinion of tofacitinib’s CV risk profile, many stated the need for more safety data
- Most KOLs highlighted the need for additional data before drawing conclusions regarding upadacitinib’s CV safety profile.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our RA key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: Five Europe-based & five US-based
- Interviews conducted in December 2017
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts.
Reasons to buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "Cardiovascular safety profile of JAK inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis".
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of rheumatoid arthritis
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Table of Contents
for KOL Perspectives: Cardiovascular safety profile of JAK inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis [Report Updated: 01-02-2018]
Table of Contents
Research Panel Composition
Results & Implications
224122 | GDHC008SP
Number of Pages
|Title||Date Published||Price from||More Details|
|KOL Perspectives: Adaptive Trial Designs in IBD|
KOL Perspectives: Adaptive Trial Designs in IBDSummaryThis KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs view...
|22 Aug 2018 by Global Data||USD $2,500||More Info|
|Biosimilars: European Payer Perspectives (2016)|
IntroductionWhat’s driving the uptake of biosimilars in Europe and what still needs to be done?The E...
|01 Jan 2016 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $2,195||More Info|
|Antibody-Drug Conjugates 2016: Perspectives & Opportunities - a Pipeline, Technology, Stakeholder & Business Analysis|
Antibody-Drug Conjugates 2016: Perspectives & Opportunities - a Pipeline, Technology, Stakeho...
|30 Nov 2015 by La Merie||USD $500||More Info|
|Biosimilars: US Payer Perspectives|
IntroductionBiosimilars: US Payer Perspectives pulls back the curtain on the US biologics market and...
|01 Apr 2015 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $2,195||More Info|
|Harnessing the Power of Patient Support Programmes: pharma, patient and payer perspectives|
IntroductionIt all started years ago, with a few patients asking questions on the internet. These da...
|01 Apr 2015 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $695||More Info|
|Payer Perspectives on Risk Sharing Deals|
IntroductionRisk sharing agreements have been a strategic tool employed for more than a decade. Yet,...
|01 Mar 2015 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $695||More Info|
|Biosimilars: European Payer Perspectives|
IntroductionCost is king when it comes to European biosimilars. One issue unites European healthca...
|06 Jan 2015 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $2,195||More Info|
|Patient Assistance Programs: Payer and Pharma Perspectives|
IntroductionPatient assistance programs (PAPs) are evolving in response to increasingly restrictive ...
|02 Oct 2014 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $695||More Info|
|Oncology Market Access Europe – Payer and Industry Perspectives|
IntroductionOncology Market Access Europe – Payer and Industry Perspectives answers your questions:W...
|03 Jul 2014 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $995||More Info|
|Stakeholder Perspectives: Innovation within the Biopharma Industry|
IntroductionWhat does innovation mean within the biopharma industry? How much you spend on R&D? How ...
|19 Feb 2014 by FirstWord Pharma||USD $2,495||More Info|
This report is published by Global Data
Download Free Report Summary PDF
Download our FREE report summary PDF. It contains all the information on these web pages, plus a Proforma Invoice request form, should you need it to satisfy your company's internal order procedures.
Orders are processed immediately and you will be notified of the despatch date on confirmation of your order.
Accepted Card Types
Buy now using our secure payment system.